the Company CMP Group S.r.l., as data controller (hereinafter the “Controller”), provides the information regarding the processing of personal data of users who use the website italy.cmpgroup.net (hereinafter the “Site”) pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 679/2016.
This information is provided only for the Site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
Owner of the data processing.
The owner of the data processing is the Company CMP Group S.r.l. (P.Iva and C.F. 02055420992), with headquarters in 16015 – Casella (GE), Via Pontasso 5, tel. +39.010.9675252, e-mail email@example.com
Types of data processed, purpose of processing and legal basis
The processing operations are carried out with reference only to the personal data necessary for the use of the Site and its functions. The types of data being processed include, in particular:
- navigation data: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are not, nor will they in any case be used by the Owner to carry out profiling activities.
- data provided voluntarily by the user: in particular, e-mail address and other personal data contained in any e-mail messages sent to the address indicated on the Site, in order to carry out the processing activities necessary to respond to user requests.
The legal basis of the processing is the execution of the contract or the fulfillment of pre-contractual commitments.
The data provided by the user may be acquired and stored by the Owner, also in electronic form, for purposes related to their collection through the Site; such data will not be used for profiling or direct marketing activities.
The processing will be carried out, mainly by means of computer tools, by collaborators and employees of the Company authorized to do so, who operate according to the instructions given by the Owner, with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated and, however, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of data processed.
Specific security measures are adopted in order to minimize the risks of destruction or loss, even accidental, of the processed data, unauthorized access, unauthorized processing or processing that does not comply with the purposes indicated in this statement.
Period of data storage
The data being processed will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed and, in particular:
- browsing data will not persist for more than two years (except for any need to ascertain crimes by the judicial authorities);
- the data provided by sending electronic mail messages will be kept for the time necessary to respond to the user’s request.
The owner will provide, after the expiration of the retention period, the cancellation or anonymization of data that need not be retained for specific regulatory obligations.
Categories of recipients
The personal data of the interested party may be communicated to:
- specially authorized collaborators and employees of the Company
- suppliers of services related to the operation of the Site appointed as Data Processors.
Apart from the cases mentioned above, personal data will not be communicated, disseminated, transferred or otherwise transferred to third parties for unlawful purposes or not related to the purposes of collection and, in any case, without providing adequate information to interested parties and obtain their consent, where required by law.
This is without prejudice to any communication of data at the request of the Judicial Authority or Public Safety, in the manner and in the cases provided by law.
Personal data will not be transferred abroad, to Countries or International Organizations not belonging to the European Union that do not guarantee an adequate level of protection, recognized, pursuant to art. 45 GDPR, on the basis of an adequacy decision of the EU Commission. In the event that it is necessary for the provision of Site services, the transfer of personal data to non-EU Countries or International Organizations, for which the Commission has not adopted any adequacy decision pursuant to Art. 45 GDPR, will only take place in the presence of adequate safeguards provided by the recipient Country or Organization, pursuant to Art. 46 GDPR and provided that the data subjects have enforceable rights and effective remedies.
A cookie is a small file that is sent to your browser and saved on your device when you access and use the Site. Cookies allow the Site to function efficiently and improve its performance.
The Site uses technical and advertising cookies. Technical cookies are necessary for:
- the navigation of the Site;
- navigation according to a series of selected criteria (for example language) in order to improve the service provided to the user.
These cookies are essential to navigate the site using all its features. The installation of technical cookies does not require the user’s consent, but only the obligation to provide information.
The Site uses the following technical cookies:
|_fbp||advertisement||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website.|
|_ga||analytics||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||analytics||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|_gtag||other||1 minute||This cookie is to distinguish users.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||necessary||60 minutes||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category 'Necessary'.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||necessary||60 minutes||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category 'Non-necessary'.|
|fr||advertisement||3 months||The cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisments to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|pll_language||functional||1 year||This cookie is set by Polylang plugin for WordPress powered websites. The cookie stores the language code of the last browsed page.|
|test_cookie||advertisement||15 minutes||This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the users' browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||advertisement||6 months||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|YSC||performance||session||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
Below are links to the instructions provided by the main browsers for managing cookie installation settings:
Rights of the interested party
As a data subject, if the limitations provided for by law do not apply, the user has the right to:
- ask for confirmation that there is or is not a processing of their personal data;
- access their personal data, obtaining evidence of the purposes pursued by the Owner, the categories of data involved, the recipients to whom the data may be communicated, the applicable storage period, the existence of automated decision-making processes;
- obtain, without delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her and the relevant notification to those to whom the data may have been transmitted;
- to obtain, in the cases provided for, the cancellation of their data and the relative notification to those to whom the data have been eventually transmitted
- to obtain the limitation of the treatment, when provided for;
- oppose the processing of personal data, when possible;
- request and obtain the portability of personal data in the cases established and in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, even to transmit such data to another owner, within the limits of the material feasibility of the operation and the costs to be incurred;
- propose a complaint to the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data (art. 77 GDPR);
- bring a judicial appeal against a legally binding decision of the Supervisory Authority referred to in the previous point (art. 78 GDPR);
- bring a judicial appeal if he/she considers that his/her rights have been violated as a result of processing (art. 79 GDPR).
Exercise of rights
The above rights are exercised by making a request to the Data Controller, directly or through an authorized person, orally or by sending an e-mail message to the address: